Google Classroom is a free learning platform dedicated to schools. Its goal is to simplify the creation and distribution of courses and exercises in a digital way.
– Start a video meeting.
– Create and manage classes, assignments, and grades online without paper.
– Add materials to your assignments, such as YouTube videos, a Google Forms survey, and other items from Google Drive.
– Give direct, real-time feedback.
– Use the class stream to post announcements and engage students in question-driven discussions.
– Invite parents and guardians to sign up for email summaries with a student’s upcoming or missing work.
– Track classwork and submit assignments.
– Check originality, feedback, and grades.
– Share resources and interact in the class stream or by email.
– Get an email summary of your student?s work.
– Review announcements and activities.
– Protect data and set permissions for your users.
– Set up classes and rosters.
– Add or remove students and teachers from classes.
– Get 24/7 support.
There are no reviews yet.