Zoom is a well-known teleconferencing tool. The free plan allows up to 100 concurrent participants, with a 40-minute time restriction.
– Collaboration – Allows collaboration with up to 300 UR and external non-UR individuals, including chat, annotation, whiteboarding, and breakout rooms.
– Screen and application sharing – Presenters can share their whole desktop or individual applications.
– Dynamic voice detection – Primary camera view will automatically toggle to the active speaker.
– Scheduling – Browser, client, and plugin scheduling options, including delegation for co-hosts and schedulers.
– Recording – Record meetings locally and upload to Blackboard Learn, Box, OneDrive Video, or Youtube.
– Large room and webinar – Zoom sessions can be expanded to allow larger groups, up to 500 interactive participants in Large Rooms or 10,000 viewers via Zoom Webinars.
– Mobile devices – Feature-rich mobile apps for iOS and Android.
There are no reviews yet.